Join the team!
Everyone deserves to want to go to work, am I right?! That’s why at Ooni we are committed to creating a ‘Yay! It’s Monday’ work vibe. We work and play by our values, have an awesome office space and 37/37 team members are super friendly and lovely!
If you love what we do, want to join our team and can’t quite see a job spec that fits - we still want to hear from you! Send in your CV with a cover letter to tell us why you want to come on board. We really like nice letters – especially ones that are personalised just for us - so please don’t forget that bit.
A bit about us:
- In 2012 we made the world’s first portable pizza oven. It costs £199 and makes amazing pizzas in 60 seconds. Now we’re selling all over the world; America, John Lewis, the internet. EVERYWHERE!
- We’re growing really really fast and have no plans to slow down.
- We’ve built a lovely new office in Broxburn. There’s a train station nearby or a car park if you prefer. We have 2 staff kitchens and a Nintendo.
- We’re now up to 37 in the whole team. That was 24 this time last year and only 8 the year before that. It’s fun meeting so many new people.
- We have a newly-formed kickass Board with expertise that’s the stuff of workplace mythology.
- We aim for good and give 1% of our global turnover to social and environmental causes.
- These are our values: Passion, Rigour, Innovation, Ambition and Kindness. We really do live by them and demand them in everything we do. It ain’t just corporate mumbo jumbo to us. See how they’re capitalised to show how important they are?
- Our mission is ‘To be recognised as the No 1 pizza oven brand in the world’. We’re on track... Come help us make it happen.
Why people love it here:
- A free Ooni pizza oven when you start and a 50% discount on any other Ooni products.
- £500 each year to spend on your passion – whatever that may be. So far our team have used theirs for NFL games in Miami and NBA games in New York, pizza classes in Naples and yoga retreats by some trees. Oh, and Katie from Ops bought a golden retriever puppy called Riley and he comes in to visit us sometimes.
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Seriously. Every. Single. Day.
- Weekly yoga classes (Soon you’ll be able to stretch yourself and dough like a pro).
- We’ll teach you to become a pizza master.
- Pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers.
- A half day off for your birthday. Yay!
p.s I can’t wait for Monday.
Interested? Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com